Sunday, May 22, 2016

Jennifer Hudson - Jesus Promised Me A Home Over There



There's a place in heaven prepared for me
When the toils of this life is over
Where the saints are clothed in white
Before the throne singing praises forever, forever more
In my Father's house there are mansions bright
If He said it, then I know its true. Yeah
There's a place for me beyond, beyond the sky
Brothers and sisters there is one for you
Jesus, He promised me a home over there
Jesus Promised me a home over there
No more sickness, sorrow, pain or care
He promised, me a home over there
Jesus promised me a home over there
Jesus promised me a home over there
No more sickness or sorrow, pain or care
Jesus promised me a home over there

Jennifer Hudson @iAMJHUDSON Uses Her Very Powerful Gift To Deliver A Very Powerful Message ,,, There Is A Prophetic *accurately describing or predicting what will happen in the future* Truth To The Words Of This Song ,,, Its Meaning Is And Always Will Be A Part Of My DNA.

[There's A Place In Heaven Prepared For Me]
[In The House Of My Father]
[If He said It I Know Its True]
[A Place Beyond The Sky]
[Brothers And Sisters There's One For You]
[No More Sickness Sorrow Or Pain]
[Jesus Promised Me A Home Over There]

Jennifer Hudson - Jesus Promised Me A Home Added To #LoveSundayClassics

ENJOY THE SPIRIT OF GOD WITH YOUR SOUL
ENJOY THE SPIRIT OF GOD WITHIN YOUR DNA


No comments:

Post a Comment