Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Roots Reggae Mix - Cosmic Wind's Top Shelf Selections



[Tracklist]

Badoo - Money money ( indicates riddim name )   Augustus Pablo - Pablo in Moonlight  Johnny Clarke - No lick no cup  Yabby You & The Prophets - Sipping I&I Chalice  Jackie Mittoo - Peenie Wallie  Prince Far I - Ask Ask ( created by the father )  Gregory Isaacs - My Religion  Dennis Brown - Easy Take it Easy ( unchained ) Mighty Two - I stand accused ( unchained ) Carlton Patterson - Hypocrites  Al Cambell - Back off with the Cocaine  Lone Ranger - Wicked a go run ( cuss cuss ) Eek A Mouse - Tell them + version  Rev. Badoo - Money money  Skatalites - Hot Cargo  Jennifer Lara - Loving you (love I can feel )  Super Chick - Roach Killer (stalag ) Augustus Pablo - Bells of Death ( d. harriot - Loser ) Big Youth - Cool Breeze ( Stop that train )  Linval Thopson- Lion and Tiger ( curly locks )

No comments:

Post a Comment