Friday, August 26, 2016

GIMME LOVERS REGGAE MIX Ranking Pope



[PLAYLIST]

Gregory Isaacs-Losing Weight Gregory Isaacs-Sheila Winston Groovy-On the other hand Judy Boucher-Take your memory with you Ijahman Levi-Lovers of yesterday Freddie Mcgregor-Soul and Inspiration Roman Stewart-Cheater Richie Spice ft Alison Hinds-King and Queen Sophia George-Girlie girlie Richie Spice-Boom Richie Spice-Black woman Freddie Mcgregor-Take time to know her Alaine-Sacrifice Beres Hammond-No goodbye Beres Hammond-Rockaway Marcia Griffith ft Daville-All my life Freddie McGregor-Come on little girl The slaves-Come back Pam Hall-You’ve caught me Kashief Lindo-Send me your love Kashief Lindo-No can do Judy Boucher-When I call your name Kashief Lindo-Send me your love June Lodge ft Prince Mohammed-Someone loves you honey Garnett Silk-A place in your heart Garnett Silk-Everything I’ve got Glen Washington-In Love again Gregory Isaacs-Poor not broke Gregory Isaacs-Daughter Bow

No comments:

Post a Comment