Saturday, August 6, 2016

#SongOfTheDAY >>> Robin Thicke @RobinThicke - Forever Love












Forever Love ❥ Robin Thicke ❥ Lyrics

I cant carry the weight around baby How could I have ever belonged Learning all my lessons Dangerous impressions Pushed you right out of my world I know that you and I have tried very hard to find a different result But how could we be patient, when were always racing And no one's ever there to hold Anytime you need you a friend baby I will be the one that you want And if you ever down and out baby I will be there pickin' you up And you can lean on me anytime baby For anything you want and need Oh I don't need a reason Memory or a season Its longer than always could be and furher than the eyes can see Chorus: Forever love Oh forever love Forever mine, forever yours Forever love Forever love Oh it's forever love Forever mine, forever yours Forever love, Forever love Verse 2: Impossible, impossible Its possible, anything's possible So come on over baby start the healing Let me get a good look at you Cause i miss our discussion Whispering and blushing Secrets that only we know Any time you need a friend baby I can be the one that you want And if you're ever down and out baby I can be the one that you want You can lean on me anytime baby For anything you want and need Oh I don't need a reason Memory or a season Everyday I will believe That you and I were meant to be Chorus: Forever love Oh forever love Forever mine, forever yours Forever love Forever love Oh it's forever love Forever mine, forever yours Forever love Verse 3: When you're broken Where you're blind And you need someone to show you the light I'll be right there baby Holding you tight Cause if you ever need a friend baby I can be the one that you want And if you're ever down and out baby I can be the one that you want You can lean on me anytime baby For anything you want and need Oh I don't need a reason Memory or a season Everyday I will believe It's longer than always could be Oh it's further than the eyes can see More real than any dream could be Oh you and I, you and I You and I we were family Forever love Oh forever love Forever mine, forever yours Forever love Forever love Oh it's forever love Forever mine, forever yours Forever love

No comments:

Post a Comment