Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Erykah Badu





[TRACKLIST]  Certainly (Flipped It)  4 Leaf Clover  On & On  Kiss Me On My Neck  Booty  You Got Me (With The Roots)  Plenty Guru ft.  Searching (With Roy Ayers)  Window Seat  No Love  Cleva  Agitation  ...& On  My Life  Umm Hmm  Bag Lady  You Loving Me (Session)  Drama  Gone Baby, Don't Be Long  Bump It  Woo  Hollywood  Love Of My Life (An Ode To Hip Hop)  Honey  Incense  Think Twice  Danger  Shining Star (With D'Angelo & The Roots) Love  Turn Me Away (Get MuNNY)  Sometimes...  The Healer  Fall in Love (Your Funeral)  Back In The Day (Puff)  Soldier (Intro)  Love of my Life Worldwide  Apple Tree  In Love With You (With Stephen Marley)  Next Lifetime  Tyrone  My People  Didn't Cha Know  Master Teacher  The Grind  Danger  Penitentiary Philosophy  Afro (Freestyle Skit)  Orange Moon  Otherside Of The Game  Me  I Want You  20 Feet Tall  Your Precious Love (With D'Angelo)  The Cell  Certainly  Time's A Wastin  Green Eyes  A.D. 2000  Tyrone (Live)

No comments:

Post a Comment