Sunday, July 10, 2016

GOSPEL SOCA PRAISE 3 2015 By @DISCIPLEDJ



Fire inna me - Chris Da Ambassada ft. Jason Mighty
Praise God - Bruddahood International
Victory Medley - Garfield Reid
Not Because - Shanice Lashley
Stand up for Jesus - Sherry-Ann Maughan
Alive in me - Shane Forrester
Only one way - Shane Forrester
Just Praise - Chris Da Ambassada
Don't you worry - Ram1
Bow and Worship - Jermaine Edwards
Praise in the Atmosphere - Isaac Blackman
Grateful - Nisa Nora
Strange - Krma Ramsey
Keep yur head uP - Brandon Best
Not Ashame - Nigel Lopez
I Will Believe - Joel Brooks ft. John Yarde, Nicovia,Larix
Since Jesus-Clifford Fyah Henry ft. DJ Nicholas
Identity - Positive
Open your eyes - The Messenger
I Will - Claudius England
Beautiful - Jermaine Edwards
Caribbean Christian - Jaron Nurse
Release a song - John Yarde
I am yours (I Surrender All) - Christianne
Man on fire - Positive
Hero - Yelana
Hit me Like - Jason Mighty & Sherwin Gardner
Nail it - Jadee
So Amazing (Asombrosa) - Neesha Woodz
Be like you - Minister Blessed ft.Christiana Roshay
Last call - Marvia Providence ft.Papa San
I Go Praise your name - Johnny Praise
No Weapon - Ijeal Joseph
Lift him higher - Koen Duncan
Ohun Ani - Billy Gbadamosi
Winner - Brenda
Work - Sherwin Gardner
Sign my name - Jay Square
We Praising - Germal Maxwell
All the way with Jesus - God Bless ft.Nova Green
Somebody - Mr God Bless ft. Dina
Deer Panteth - Marc Isaacs
New Day - Dragon Slayah

No comments:

Post a Comment